Sunday 15 February 2015

Skirt. Love. Woof.

"I'd give you my last slice of bacon. It's true love bebeh."
                                                                         -ME

It's all about love. *Yawn*
Just kidding.
I love love. I love how love means different things to different people.
Love is the only feeling that has no logical explanation.
Like the daily progression from night to day, the rotation of the earth, love propels us. Love moves us towards infinity everyday. 


Is the butterfly in love with the cocoon?  No. But the caterpillar is. Always will be. Much after it ceases to exist.

My love gifted me a tiny ball of fur a few months back. My love thinks i can be responsible for the life of another. I had my doubts. He din't.
I call him Dexter. A golden retriever.

He changed me.

He taught me the following things i was too selfish to fathom otherwise:

-Love can bite you. It won't know that it's hurting you. But it will bite you all the same. It will leave you with a clot in your heart. To play is to love is to hurt is to love.

-Love may not always agree with you, love will try to pull away from you with surging passion. And at that moment, don't tighten your grip or the leash. Trust and let go and walk in the  other direction. Love will come home to you, wiser.

-Love never changes. Love does not depreciate with time. You do.
And love does not need to balance out. Love is no balance sheet.


-Knowing how to be solitary is central to the art of loving. When you can be alone, you can be with others without using them as an escape.

 -When love comes running to you and tugs at your skirt, believe that it is love and it will always be. Even though it  might just be the scent of the burger in your bag.


 Because one day, the burgers will not come home, you will. And love will still come running  to you.
Unconditional. Unwavering. Slobbering.















I am wearing:
Sequinned Black and white skirt
Off-shoulder Black Zipper Top
 Floral Printed Jacket
Antic stone Neck piece from Kashmir
Semi-precious Stone ring
Combat Boots

Featuring : DEXTER <3

Photographer: Himanshu Rai




Koop - Strange Love from Anthony Semler on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment